- Personal Information Collected Via Our Services
- How We Use and Share Your Personal Information
- Additional Information About Collection of Location Data
- Other Information Collected and Shared Within Our Services
- Other Circumstances When Your Data May Be Shared
- Managing Your Information
- Other Information
1. Personal Information Collected Via Our Services
Information You Provide. You may visit and enjoy many elements of our Services without disclosing any personal information about yourself. However, in order to make use of select, special, or enhanced elements of the Services, you will need to create a personal account (the “User Account”). When you create a User Account, the personal information we collect may include, but is not limited to:
- Full name,
- Email address,
- Street address,
- Telephone number(s),
- Birth date,
- Payment card information,
- Location data,
- Contacts (as stored in your wireless device), and
When we collect such information, in most instances, the applicable page(s) or location(s) within the Services will include statements regarding what information is required for the elements of the Services to function properly and functionality for you to submit the requested or required information. In addition to the list above, there may also be opportunities for you to grant permission for use of other of your information in a manner set forth on the applicable page(s) within the Services.
2. How We Use and Share Your Personal Information
We may use and share your personal information as described in Section 1 as follows:
- Use your information to provide services you've requested or provide you with offers, promotions (e.g., a sweepstakes, fantasy game, subscription to goods or services, etc.) or content or add you to our postal mail list;
- Use your information to send you electronic communications, including emails about the Website applicable to your interactions with our Website, and about products, services, sponsors, partners and affiliates when you make a purchase, agree to rules or terms, or otherwise engage with our Website, to the extent the sending of such electronic communication is permissible under applicable law;
- Use and share your information with one or more race series or related entities, to the extent that you've submitted information or accessed functionality or content that relates specifically to such race series or related entities (e.g., you've asked to receive the newsletter of a race series or you've purchased race series-specific merchandise), so they may learn more about fans like you, add you to the race series' postal mail list and provide better services to you;
- Use and share your information with our third-party survey partners to send you periodic surveys to help improve our Services or your experience;
- Use and share your information in connection with online loyalty, membership or rewards programs operated from our Services or with a third party from which you may receive goods or services in connection with such a program; or
- Use and share your information with permission from you.
We may use your personal information:
- For our statistical, research, recordkeeping, and reporting purposes;
- For our own marketing purposes;
- To personalize and improve your experience; and
- To monitor for compliance with our Terms of Service.
We may share personal information:
- With certain third parties, including service providers, sponsors and promotional partners, so they may help us provide services, offers, promotions or content you’ve requested or otherwise in accordance with the applicable rules of a promotion or terms presented at the time you submit personal information, so the third party can administer the promotion, send you offers or content or add you to their postal mailing list;
- Upon notice posted on an applicable location of our Services where we collect your personal information for an economic transaction and notify you that we will be sharing such information with a third party;
- With our subsidiaries and affiliates for their direct marketing purposes;
- With third parties, including for their direct marketing purposes;
- With service providers that help us operate our business;
- With our affiliates and with service providers that help us operate our business;
- With government entities as needed to provide our services and where required by law;
- As part of an acquisition or merger with another company, a partial or total sale of assets, or another corporate change, including at bankruptcy;
- Pursuant to a subpoena, court order, or other legal process;
- To investigate, respond to or resolve problems or inquiries (including law enforcement requests) or protect, enforce, or defend our rights, assets and/or interests;
- To prevent or respond to a violation of any law, regulation, or our Terms of Service; or
- With your consent or as otherwise disclosed at the time of collection.
3. Additional Information About Collection of Location Data
Location Data We Collect. When you use our Services, we may solicit your permission to collect your location data. Please be advised, for some features within our Applications to function we must confirm your current location and therefore some features will not be available if you choose not to provide your location data to us. The specificity of the location data collected may depend on a number of factors, including the device you are using (e.g. laptop, smartphone, tablet) and how you are connected to the Internet (e.g. via cable broadband connection, WiFi, etc.). If you enable location services for our Applications, we may collect location data (e.g. zip code) periodically as you use or leave open our Applications. We may also use this data internally or in conjunction with our third-party service providers to customize your experience and provide offers that may be relevant to you. Depending on the platform you use to access our Applications (e.g., Apple iOS, Google Android, Windows, etc.) you may be able to control from within the settings on your wireless device or the Application(s) whether location data is collected.
4. Other Information Collected and Shared Within Our Services
- Our Cookies and Web Beacons
We use and permit automatic methods such as cookies (small amounts of data which include a unique string of characters sent to your browser or application from a website's computers and stored on your computer's or device's hard drive), web beacons (technology used to track activity, also known as pixel tags) or similar technologies, alone or in combination with personally identifiable information you choose to provide us. Examples of the information we collect and analyze using such methods include, but is not limited to: personal information as authorized by you, the Internet protocol address used to connect your computer or device to the Internet; email address; login name and password; operating system type, version and computer or device platform; purchase history; the full Uniform Resource Locator clickstream to, on and from our Services, including date and time; and products you viewed or searched. We use software tools to measure and collect session information, including page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks and mouse-overs) and methods used to browse away from a page. We use and may allow certain third parties, such as those who provide services associated with our Services, to access these automatic data collection methods to enable you to use a “shopping cart” while using our Services, to store your preferences and to improve, deliver and customize our Services' content and offerings.
- Third Party Cookies and Web Beacons; Network Advertisers
- Social Networking
When you use our Mobile Application, we or our third-party service provider may collect your unique device ID and share it on an aggregated and anonymous basis to help us understand our users and provide you a better experience. The aggregated and anonymous data may also be used by our third-party service provider in connection with its products and services. If you wish to opt out of this anonymous data collection, please click here and follow the instructions.
5. Other Circumstances When Your Data May Be Shared
- Aggregated Demographic Information.
We may share aggregated demographic information with third parties. This information is not linked to personal information that can identify you or another individual person.
- Business Transfers.
As time passes, Motorsport Network, LLC may be sold along with its assets, or other corporate transactions may occur. In such a case, our customer information may be one of the business assets we transfer.
- Disclosure for Legal Purposes.
6. Managing Your Information
You may choose and control what information you provide about yourself and certain information which is automatically collected via our Services. If you do not wish to provide certain information necessary for enhanced functionality or content on our Services, please do not use such functionality or content. If you have registered for a User Account through our Services, you may review and revise certain of your account information by logging in and modifying your subscriptions to our various promotional email communications and newsletters, as applicable.
If you set your browser or Adobe Flash options not to accept cookies or local shared objects, you may not be able to take advantage of certain Services.
If you want to review or revise the personal information you provided during registration or in connection with a purchase or other activity while using our Services, or change the promotional email communications or newsletters you receive from us, you may log in, and then click on the applicable left-hand menu option. If you want to close your Website account and have us delete the personal information in it (except for information that we keep for record-keeping purposes), you should call Motorsport Network directly at +1 305 507 8799.
Remember that when you share information publicly online, it may be indexable by search engines or recorded by others, and any search engine index or record of your information may persist after you delete the information at the original source.
7. Other Information
- No Spyware or Adware.
We do not install any spyware or adware in connection with our Services, or distribute any commercial message, or authorize any third party to distribute any commercial message, by means of spyware or adware. “Spyware” or “adware” is any software which has been downloaded to or installed on an Internet user's computer or device, without the user's actual consent, and facilitates the distribution of any commercial message to the user. If you feel you may have spyware from another company installed on your machine, there are various anti-spyware/adware software applications available on the Internet to identify if this has occurred.
- Our Security Practices.
The account information associated with any of our Services is password protected for your privacy and security. You choose your password for any of our Services so the strength of that password is determined by you. We recommend that you choose a unique password and not share your password with anyone else. In certain areas, we use industry-standard SSL encryption to protect data transmissions.
- Your California Privacy Rights.
- Special Rules for Children.
- Contact Us Regarding Privacy.
Motorsport Network, LLC
5972 NE 4th Avenue
Miami, FL 33137
Phone: +1 305 507 87 99
Or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Notification of Changes.
LAST UPDATED AND EFFECTIVE DATE: MAY 10, 2018