Mercedes AMG Petronas
Mercedes AMG Petronas products
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2017 Team Rain jacket$171.00 $136.80
- Mercedes AMG Petronas Classic Polo - Women$36.00 $28.80
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2017 Team Polo$75.00 $60.00
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2017 Team T-Shirt - Kids$43.00 $34.40
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2015 Team Rain jacket$132.00 $105.60
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2015 Team T-Shirt - Women$36.00 $28.80
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2016 Team Ss Shirt$76.00 $60.80
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2016 Team Polo$53.00 $42.40
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2016 Team Polo - Women$59.00 $47.20
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2016 Team Polo - Women - White$59.00 $47.20
- Mercedes AMG Petronas Championship T-Shirt$35.00 $28.00
- Mercedes AMG Petronas Rosberg T-Shirt$29.00 $23.20
Stroll, who has had two mixed seasons with Williams in grand prix racing, joined Racing Point in the off-season following the team's takeover by a consortium led by his father, fashion mogul Lawrence Stroll.
In his first race weekend for his new team in Australia, Stroll was a match for his established teammate Sergio Perez, and picked up the RP19's first points of the season.
Szafnauer said ...Keep reading
All bar one of Sainz's four seasons in F1 have been with Renault power, and he drove for the French manufacturer's own team at the end of 2017 and all of 2018.
Renault's lack of progress, particularly in qualifying trim, was a key factor in the breakdown of its relationship with Red Bull and left McLaren as its only customer for 2019.
After an encouraging qualifying performance in the ...Keep reading
Mercedes-Benz’s association with Formula 1 is one that dates all the way back to 1954, when they took part in their first Grand Prix. In the two years after their debut, the team already went on to win two driver championships with Juan Manuel Fangio.
Mercedes’s incredibly successful F1 debut was overshadowed the following year by a tragic accident that killed their driver, Pierre Levegh, and 83 spectators in the 1955 24 Hours of Le Mans. In light of the recently ended World War ten years earlier, the German team withdrew their cars from the race in respect to the lives lost, and opted to withdraw from factory-sponsored racing in order to focus on other developments.
The company supplied engines to many F1 teams throughout the 1990s and 2000s before returning to Formula 1 as a team in 2010, 55 years after their self-imposed ban in motorsport racing. They have won two double world championships since their comeback - drivers and constructors in both 2014 and 2015. Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg are Mercedes-Benz's current drivers, a dynamic duo whose rivalry is part of a long list of F1 feuding between teammates.