Mercedes AMG Petronas
Mercedes AMG Petronas products
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2017 Team Rain jacket$171.00 $136.80
- Mercedes AMG Petronas Classic Polo - Women$36.00 $28.80
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2017 Team Polo$75.00 $60.00
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2017 Team T-Shirt - Kids$43.00 $34.40
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2015 Team Rain jacket$132.00 $105.60
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2015 Team T-Shirt - Women$36.00 $28.80
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2016 Team Ss Shirt$76.00 $60.80
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2016 Long Sleeve T-Shirt$50.00 $40.00
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2016 Team Polo - Women$59.00 $47.20
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2016 Team Polo - Women - White$59.00 $47.20
- Mercedes AMG Petronas Championship T-Shirt$35.00 $28.00
- Mercedes AMG Petronas Rosberg T-Shirt$29.00 $23.20
Twenty-two-year-old Fittipaldi, whose grandfather Emmo is a two-time F1 world champion, was named Haas’s F1 test driver during the Brazilian Grand Prix weekend. He will make his F1 debut in the Haas VF-18 in the upcoming Pirelli tyre test at Abu Dhabi later this month. Steiner stated that Fittipaldi will play a key role in its testing plans and upgraded simulator programme in 2019, saying ... Keep readingRead More...
Calderon, the Swiss squad's test driver, will run in a V8-powered Sauber C32 - the team's 2013 F1 car - at Ferrari's test track on Saturday and Sunday. The Colombian made her debut in a Formula 1 car at the end of last month when she drove this year's C37 at the Mexico City circuit. Sauber said the Fiorano test will be "will represent an excellent opportunity for Tatiana to advance in her ... Keep readingRead More...
Mercedes-Benz’s association with Formula 1 is one that dates all the way back to 1954, when they took part in their first Grand Prix. In the two years after their debut, the team already went on to win two driver championships with Juan Manuel Fangio.
Mercedes’s incredibly successful F1 debut was overshadowed the following year by a tragic accident that killed their driver, Pierre Levegh, and 83 spectators in the 1955 24 Hours of Le Mans. In light of the recently ended World War ten years earlier, the German team withdrew their cars from the race in respect to the lives lost, and opted to withdraw from factory-sponsored racing in order to focus on other developments.
The company supplied engines to many F1 teams throughout the 1990s and 2000s before returning to Formula 1 as a team in 2010, 55 years after their self-imposed ban in motorsport racing. They have won two double world championships since their comeback - drivers and constructors in both 2014 and 2015. Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg are Mercedes-Benz's current drivers, a dynamic duo whose rivalry is part of a long list of F1 feuding between teammates.