Mercedes AMG Petronas
Mercedes AMG Petronas products
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2017 Team Rain jacket$171.00 $136.80
- Mercedes AMG Petronas Classic Polo - Women$36.00 $28.80
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2017 Team Polo$75.00 $60.00
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2017 Team T-Shirt - Kids$43.00 $34.40
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2015 Team Rain jacket$132.00 $105.60
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2015 Team T-Shirt - Women$36.00 $28.80
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2016 Team Ss Shirt$76.00 $60.80
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2016 Team Polo - Women$59.00 $47.20
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2016 Team Polo - Women - White$59.00 $47.20
- Mercedes AMG Petronas Championship T-Shirt$35.00 $28.00
- Mercedes AMG Petronas Rosberg T-Shirt$29.00 $23.20
- Mercedes AMG Petronas Logo T-Shirt$26.00 $20.80
Renault said in November that executive vice-president of sales and marketing Thierry Koskas would take over as president starting on January 1.
However, the French car maker announced on Friday that Koskas had left the company and that Stoll would therefore continue in his current role.
"Jerome Stoll will continue in his role as President of Renault Sport Racing following the departure of ...Keep reading
Red Bull junior Gasly made his full-time F1 debut in 2018 with Toro Rosso having contested five races with the team at the end of the previous season, ending the campaign 15th overall with 29 points and a best finish of fourth in Bahrain.
The Frenchman has been promoted to Red Bull for '19 as the Renault-bound Daniel Ricciardo's replacement alongside multiple race winner Verstappen.
"For ...Keep reading
Mercedes-Benz’s association with Formula 1 is one that dates all the way back to 1954, when they took part in their first Grand Prix. In the two years after their debut, the team already went on to win two driver championships with Juan Manuel Fangio.
Mercedes’s incredibly successful F1 debut was overshadowed the following year by a tragic accident that killed their driver, Pierre Levegh, and 83 spectators in the 1955 24 Hours of Le Mans. In light of the recently ended World War ten years earlier, the German team withdrew their cars from the race in respect to the lives lost, and opted to withdraw from factory-sponsored racing in order to focus on other developments.
The company supplied engines to many F1 teams throughout the 1990s and 2000s before returning to Formula 1 as a team in 2010, 55 years after their self-imposed ban in motorsport racing. They have won two double world championships since their comeback - drivers and constructors in both 2014 and 2015. Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg are Mercedes-Benz's current drivers, a dynamic duo whose rivalry is part of a long list of F1 feuding between teammates.