Mercedes AMG Petronas
Mercedes AMG Petronas products
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2017 Team Rain jacketRegular Price $171.00 Special Price $111.15
- Mercedes AMG Petronas Classic Polo - WomenRegular Price $36.00 Special Price $23.40
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2017 Team PoloRegular Price $75.00 Special Price $48.75
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2017 Team T-Shirt - WomenRegular Price $54.00 Special Price $35.10
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2017 Team T-Shirt - KidsRegular Price $43.00 Special Price $27.95
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2015 Team Rain jacketRegular Price $132.00 Special Price $85.80
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2015 Team T-Shirt - WomenRegular Price $36.00 Special Price $23.40
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2016 Team Ss ShirtRegular Price $76.00 Special Price $49.40
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2016 Long Sleeve T-ShirtRegular Price $50.00 Special Price $32.50
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2016 Team PoloRegular Price $53.00 Special Price $34.45
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2016 Team Polo - WomenRegular Price $59.00 Special Price $38.35
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2016 Team Polo - Women - WhiteRegular Price $59.00 Special Price $38.35
The Silver Arrows are winless in the first three races of the season, and suffered a worryingly heavy defeat against Ferrari in qualifying in China last time out.Vowles says that there have been times when the Mercedes W09 has been performing very well, but consistency across the different compounds, and in varying weather conditions, has been the big issue.“I think the tyres this ... Keep readingRead More...
A month ago very few people would have bet that Mercedes would fail to win any of the opening three races of the Formula 1 season.It's incredibly close in F1 at the moment. The days of Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg droning around at the front of the field - basically able to finish one-two unless they broke down or crashed into each other - seem like another lifetime.It's now a ... Keep readingRead More...
Mercedes-Benz’s association with Formula 1 is one that dates all the way back to 1954, when they took part in their first Grand Prix. In the two years after their debut, the team already went on to win two driver championships with Juan Manuel Fangio.
Mercedes’s incredibly successful F1 debut was overshadowed the following year by a tragic accident that killed their driver, Pierre Levegh, and 83 spectators in the 1955 24 Hours of Le Mans. In light of the recently ended World War ten years earlier, the German team withdrew their cars from the race in respect to the lives lost, and opted to withdraw from factory-sponsored racing in order to focus on other developments.
The company supplied engines to many F1 teams throughout the 1990s and 2000s before returning to Formula 1 as a team in 2010, 55 years after their self-imposed ban in motorsport racing. They have won two double world championships since their comeback - drivers and constructors in both 2014 and 2015. Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg are Mercedes-Benz's current drivers, a dynamic duo whose rivalry is part of a long list of F1 feuding between teammates.