Mercedes AMG Petronas
Mercedes AMG Petronas products
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2017 Team Rain jacket$171.00 $136.80
- Mercedes AMG Petronas Classic Polo - Women$36.00 $28.80
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2017 Team Polo$75.00 $60.00
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2017 Team T-Shirt - Kids$43.00 $34.40
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2015 Team Rain jacket$132.00 $105.60
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2015 Team T-Shirt - Women$36.00 $28.80
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2016 Team Ss Shirt$76.00 $60.80
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2016 Team Polo$53.00 $42.40
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2016 Team Polo - Women$59.00 $47.20
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2016 Team Polo - Women - White$59.00 $47.20
- Mercedes AMG Petronas Championship T-Shirt$35.00 $28.00
- Mercedes AMG Petronas Rosberg T-Shirt$29.00 $23.20
Ever since the turbo hybrid engines came in with a strict fuel limit, some manufacturers have tried to find ways to boost power through burning oil rather than petrol.
The FIA quickly cottoned on to what the engine makers were up to, and have made several moves over the years to limit the activity.
Teams currently have to operate with a strict limit of oil consumption of 0.6 litres per ...Keep reading
The son of seven-time F1 world champion Michael will drive for Ferrari - the team where his father achieved the majority of his success - on day one of next week's Bahrain test, before switching to Alfa Romeo for the second day on Wednesday.
Motorsport.com sources revealed the plan for Schumacher's first run in a contemporary F1 car on Monday.
This weekend, reigning Formula 3 European ...Keep reading
Mercedes-Benz’s association with Formula 1 is one that dates all the way back to 1954, when they took part in their first Grand Prix. In the two years after their debut, the team already went on to win two driver championships with Juan Manuel Fangio.
Mercedes’s incredibly successful F1 debut was overshadowed the following year by a tragic accident that killed their driver, Pierre Levegh, and 83 spectators in the 1955 24 Hours of Le Mans. In light of the recently ended World War ten years earlier, the German team withdrew their cars from the race in respect to the lives lost, and opted to withdraw from factory-sponsored racing in order to focus on other developments.
The company supplied engines to many F1 teams throughout the 1990s and 2000s before returning to Formula 1 as a team in 2010, 55 years after their self-imposed ban in motorsport racing. They have won two double world championships since their comeback - drivers and constructors in both 2014 and 2015. Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg are Mercedes-Benz's current drivers, a dynamic duo whose rivalry is part of a long list of F1 feuding between teammates.