Mercedes AMG Petronas
Mercedes AMG Petronas products
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2017 Team Rain jacketRegular Price $171.00 Special Price $111.15
- Mercedes AMG Petronas Classic Polo - WomenRegular Price $36.00 Special Price $23.40
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2017 Team 1/2 Zip Knitted SweaterRegular Price $150.00 Special Price $97.50
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2017 Team PoloRegular Price $75.00 Special Price $48.75
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2017 Team T-Shirt - WomenRegular Price $54.00 Special Price $35.10
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2017 Team T-Shirt - KidsRegular Price $43.00 Special Price $27.95
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2015 Team Rain jacketRegular Price $132.00 Special Price $85.80
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2015 Team T-Shirt - WomenRegular Price $36.00 Special Price $23.40
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2016 Team Ls ShirtRegular Price $80.00 Special Price $52.00
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2016 Team Ss ShirtRegular Price $76.00 Special Price $49.40
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2016 Long Sleeve T-ShirtRegular Price $50.00 Special Price $32.50
- Mercedes AMG Petronas 2016 Team PoloRegular Price $53.00 Special Price $34.45
Every season is a big season, but for the steamroller that is Mercedes 2018 is going to be a tough one. After it won the championship in each of the last four seasons, everyone is shooting at it while Mercedes is gunning for a rare five in a row.Ferrari won six constructors' titles from 1999-2004, while McLaren (1988-91) and Red Bull (2010-13) have won four on the trot, a feat ... Keep readingRead More...
While the W08 was the leading force in 2017, the car - dubbed a 'diva' by the team - struggled on twistier circuits like Monaco.Hamilton says that both he and teammate Valtteri Bottas had significant input in addressing the weaknesses that surfaced last year, and that the new car won't favour the driving style of one or the other of them."It's a car that we both pushed and developed ... Keep readingRead More...
Mercedes-Benz’s association with Formula 1 is one that dates all the way back to 1954, when they took part in their first Grand Prix. In the two years after their debut, the team already went on to win two driver championships with Juan Manuel Fangio.
Mercedes’s incredibly successful F1 debut was overshadowed the following year by a tragic accident that killed their driver, Pierre Levegh, and 83 spectators in the 1955 24 Hours of Le Mans. In light of the recently ended World War ten years earlier, the German team withdrew their cars from the race in respect to the lives lost, and opted to withdraw from factory-sponsored racing in order to focus on other developments.
The company supplied engines to many F1 teams throughout the 1990s and 2000s before returning to Formula 1 as a team in 2010, 55 years after their self-imposed ban in motorsport racing. They have won two double world championships since their comeback - drivers and constructors in both 2014 and 2015. Lewis Hamilton and Nico Rosberg are Mercedes-Benz's current drivers, a dynamic duo whose rivalry is part of a long list of F1 feuding between teammates.