Haas F1 Team
Haas F1 Team products
- Haas 2016 Team Rain JacketRegular Price $132.00 Special Price $99.00
- Haas 2016 Team SweatshirtRegular Price $83.00 Special Price $62.25
- Haas 2016 Team PoloRegular Price $54.00 Special Price $27.00
- Haas 2016 Team Polo - WomenRegular Price $54.00 Special Price $40.50
- Haas 2016 Team T-Shirt - KidsRegular Price $33.00 Special Price $24.75
- Haas 2016 Team CapRegular Price $26.00 Special Price $19.50
- Haas Logo HoodieRegular Price $57.00 Special Price $34.20
- Haas Fan Block PoloRegular Price $32.00 Special Price $19.20
- Haas Logo T-ShirtRegular Price $21.00 Special Price $12.60
- Haas Logo T-Shirt - KidsRegular Price $18.00 Special Price $10.80
- Haas Graphic Baseball T-ShirtRegular Price $22.00 Special Price $13.20
- Haas GU Driver T-ShirtRegular Price $25.00 Special Price $15.00
Magnussen left Renault at the end of 2016 after a single F1 season, with managing director Cyril Abiteboul telling French media Magnussen lacked discipline and commitment.Sources at Renault and former team McLaren, with whom Magnussen raced in 2014, have also questioned his work ethic - but the Dane has argued his old teams have never given him negative feedback in those areas. ... Keep readingRead More...
Halfway through its second F1 season, Haas sits seventh in the constructors’ standings on 29 points, with Romain Grosjean scoring the team’s best result of the campaign – a sixth place in Austria.Despite beating the American outfit’s midfield rivals, Grosjean nonetheless finished over a minute behind Valtteri Bottas’ winning Mercedes, and qualified more than 1.2 seconds slower than ... Keep readingRead More...